Advantages of UV disinfection for fresh water
UV treatment of 1H2O3 for fresh water disinfection has many advantages:
- Reactors adapted in mirror-polished 316L stainless steel with optimized performances with UV-C lamps from the latest technologies with High Intensity (HO) performances
- Long life of the UV water treatment lamps (13,000 hours depending on the number of times they are switched on)
- Aquatic life protection; UV sterilizers do not present any danger to fish, corals or invertebrates
- Dedicated electronic ballasts for maximum UV lamp efficiency and integrated control
- Single lamp and sealing system for easy maintenance. Lamp operation control by individual indicator lights
- Reduced pressure losses
- Inlet/outlet connection with supplied union fittings
- Drain plug
- Fixing brackets
- Maintenance: quick and easy lamp change and quartz sleeve cleaning
Finally, UV disinfection of fresh water avoids the propagation of diseases in the water, leaving no opportunity for pathogenic micro-organisms to reproduce.
For those who need an efficient disinfection system for fresh water, the complete range of UV reactors dedicated to this application can be consulted online, and the design can be done on this page.