Learn on 1H2O3
Because sharing knowledge is important
Promote environmental protection by sharing knowledge
At 1H2O3, we are convinced that learn about environment protection is a knowledge to share. We want to do everything we can to reduce the human impact on the environment and improve the water quality discharged into the wild. The world is huge, having an impact at the global level is difficult, and we believe that one of the best ways to achieve this goal is to share our water treatment knowledge as much as possible.
In this section, you will find every useful and complete information for each process as well as the operation of the sanitation plants:
- design parameters
- Understand the different impacts on construction and operating costs
- The quality of the incoming effluents (influents)
- Purification performance and outflow characteristics (effluent)
- Problems that may be faced…
We also wish that everyone can contribute. For this purpose, we have set up a forum for comments and we are counting on you to further improve the quality of the information made available.
Here is the list of available posts:
- Aquaculture and recirculated systems (RAS)
- Aquaponics: the symbiosis between plants and fish
- Bacteria and micro-organisms in water
- The settling (classic and lamellar)
- The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)for 1h2o3
- Wastewater parameters
- Water purification by disinfection
- Biological wastewater treatment
- Physico-chemical treatment
Once you know, it's time to get equipped!
We have selected robust and durable, low tech and energy efficient equipment to help you purchase quality products. Here is a small sample of the equipment available!