Advantages of UV disinfection for human consumption
1H2O3 UV-C treatment for water disinfection and potabilization offers numerous advantages. In addition to technology that guarantees exemplary water quality for drinking water, the UV disinfection system is highly reliable and easy to use.
- Excellent UV disinfection performance thanks to highly optimized ultraviolet emissions and hydraulic flow,
- Compact water treatment units for easy installation,
- Use of specific UV-C lamps for water sterilization,
- Optional UV sensor or monitor with LED alarm and dry contacts for reporting,
- Extremely long life of UV water treatment lamps.
- Easy-to-use treatment. Does not alter the physico-chemical characteristics of the water: no change in taste, odour, etc.
- No disinfection by-products harmful to human health.
- No risk of under- or overdosing
- No need to monitor or handle chemicals
- Can be combined with other treatment processes (filtration, softening, etc.)
For those wishing to equip themselves quickly with an effective domestic disinfection or rainwater reuse system, the full range of sterilizers can be consulted online, and sizing can be carried out on this page.