1H2O3 manages markets where you can sell your products, articles and supplies directly to buyers around the world. We want to make sure that the 1H2O3 experience is the best possible one for you and your buyers. Read this document to learn more about your rights and obligations as a seller.
What can be sold on 1H2O3
1H2O3 (we will collectively refer to 1H2O3 as “1H2O3”) is a single market. Buyers come here to buy items they may not find anywhere else. Everything on sale on 1H2O3 must be an item produced by you and having a beneficial effect on the environment.
The articles my equipments are articles manufactured and/or created by yourself, the salesman.
If you sell items produced by yourself, you agree that:
- All “my equipment” items are manufactured or designed by you. If you are working with a production partner, you must report this production partner in the relevant product master records.
- You should describe precisely, in the About section, each person involved in the manufacture of an item in your shop.
- You use your own photos — no pictures from image banks, art representations of your item or photos taken by other vendors or sites.
If you sell custom items in the category my equipment, you agree that:
- All product sheets of personalized items are available for purchase.
- Each product sheet of a personalized order has a fixed price.
- When using photos from previous jobs with customization options (e. g., color choices) included in the product sheet, make sure your description clearly explains that the photos shown are examples only.
What can’t be sold on 1H2O3
Even if they meet our criteria for items produced by you, prohibited items, services and items in violation of our Intellectual Property Regulations are not authorized for sale on 1H2O3.
Resale is not allowed on 1H2O3. The resale designates the sale of an article as being produced by you when you were not involved in its creation or manufacture.
Members have the opportunity to report products that they feel are in violation of our rules, for review by 1H2O3.
1H2O3 can delete any product sheet that contravenes our regulations. Attention, the costs of sale of these items are not refundable. 1H2O3 may also suspend or terminate your account for any violation. You will remain liable for payment of the outstanding amounts on your 1H2O3 invoice. You can find more information on this subject in our fees and payment regulations.
To represent you honestly you, your shop and your products files
Transparency is an important value for 1H2O3. Transparency is about representing you honestly and accurately, you, your articles and your business.
By selling on 1H2O3, you agree that you:
- Provide honest and accurate information on your About page.
- Honour your Terms and Conditions.
- Accurately display your articles in the product sheets and on the photos of your products.
- Respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that someone has infringed your intellectual property rights, you can report it to 1H2O3.
- Don’t give yourself over the cost circumvention.
- Do not create duplicate shops. Please see the 1H2O3 Multiple Shop article for more information.
Communicate with other 1H2O3 members
You can use 1H2O3 Conversations to communicate directly with your buyers or other 1H2O3 members. Conversations are a convenient way for buyers to ask you questions about an item or order.
Conversations cannot be used for the following activities:
- Sending unsolicited advertisements or promotions, requests for donations or spam;
- Harass or abuse another member;
- Contact someone after he/she has explicitly asked you not to do so; or
- Interference in the transaction or activity of another member.
Interference is when a member intentionally interferes with another member’s shop to divert activity. Interference is strictly prohibited on 1H2O3. Examples of interference include the act of:
- Contact another member via Conversations 1H2O3 to warn them against a particular member, shop or item;
- Post comments in public areas to protest or discuss a dispute with another member;
- Buy an item from a seller for the sole purpose of leaving a negative review;
- Maliciously click on the advertisements of a competitor’s product cards to exhaust the advertising budget of that member. This is also called click fraud.
Any use of 1H2O3 conversations to harass other members is strictly prohibited. Similarly, conversations cannot be used to promote, support or glorify hatred, nor can they disparage or ridicule others on the basis of race, race, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual identity, sexual orientation, or disability. If you receive a conversation that violates these rules, please inform us immediately.
Create and download content
As a 1H2O3 member, you have the ability to create and download various types of content, such as usernames, product sheets, conversations, text, photos and videos. In order to ensure safety and respect within our community, you agree not to download any content:
- abusive, threatening, defamatory or harassing;
- obscene or vulgar;
- that violates the privacy or intellectual property rights of another person; or
- false, misleading or deceptive.
Building a solid reputation through our advisory system
Opinions are a good way to build your reputation on 1H2O3. Buyers may leave a notice, with a rating ranging from one to five stars and a photo of their purchase, within 60 days of the expected delivery date of their item. Estimated delivery date is the date of purchase + processing time + shipping time. Buyers may change their opinion, including photo, as many times as they wish during this 60-day period.
If you receive an unfavourable notice, you can contact the buyer or, if the notice is less than 3 stars, publish a response.
Notices and your response to notices may not:
- Contain private information;
- Contain obscene, racist or harassing images or language;
- Contain claims of prohibited medicinal substances;
- Contain advertising or spam;
- Concern things beyond the seller’s control, such as the carrier, 1H2O3 or a third party; or
- Violate the integrity of the notification system.
No extortion is allowed on 1H2O3. Any attempt to manipulate opinions by threat, intimidation or bribery is considered extortion and is strictly prohibited on 1H2O3. Extortion also includes offering additional products, services or consideration in exchange for a positive opinion.
Fraud by intermediary is strictly forbidden on 1H2O3. Intermediary fraud is the act of fraudulently increasing a shop’s reputation through the use of another account. The purpose of the scam by intermediary is to make a seller more attractive by increasing the number of sales of his shop and the overall score of notice. Not only does this violate our fundamental value of transparency, but it is also considered a misleading business practice by several jurisdictions, including the United States Federal Trade Commission. Advice must reflect the experience of the buyer or honest and impartial opinions, conclusions and convictions.
Offering high-end customer service
We expect our vendors to provide top-notch customer service. By selling on 1H2O3, you agree to:
- Respect your shipping and processing times. Sellers are required to ship an item or execute the transaction with a buyer as quickly as necessary, except in exceptional cases. Please note that legal shipping time requirements may vary by country.
- Respond to Conversations in a timely manner.
- Honour the commitments you have made in your general conditions of sale.
- Resolve disagreements or conflicts directly with the buyer. If you do not reach a resolution, our team can help you through our litigation system.
- If you are unable to fulfill an order, you must notify the buyer and cancel the order.
Respond to cancellation, return and exchange requests
Please note that in addition to these regulations, each country has its own laws with respect to shipments, cancellations, returns and exchanges. Make sure you are familiar with the laws of your own country and those of your buyers’ countries.
Right of withdrawal within the European Union
Buyers in the European Union (EU) can benefit from a “right of withdrawal” of 14 days after receipt of an item, during which they can return an item for any reason. The details of this right vary according to the EU Member States. The right of withdrawal does not apply to personalised articles or certain perishable goods. Rights to digital items vary across EU member states.
If you are unable to execute a transaction, you must notify the buyer via 1H2O3 conversations and cancel the transaction. If the buyer has already sent the payment, you must reimburse it in full. We invite you to keep the proof of any reimbursement in case of dispute.
You can reverse a transaction in the following cases:
- The buyer didn’t pay. (Seller may report a buyer in case of undelivered payment, chargeback or cancelled payment.
- You and the buyer agree to cancel the transaction prior to shipment, and you have fully refunded the buyer.
- You have decided to refuse the service to the buyer, and if the buyer has already paid, you have fully refunded it, including shipping.
- The buyer has not received the item (s) ordered although you have provided proof of shipment, and you have refunded the item (s) concerned.
- You and the buyer have agreed that the buyer may return the item for a refund, you have received the returned item, and you have refunded the item to the buyer.
1H2O3 litigation system
Buyers are asked to contact the seller directly and attempt to resolve any outstanding issues before starting a dispute over 1H2O3. For this reason, it is important that you have fulfilled your general terms and conditions of sale and that you respond regularly to the conversations of your buyers.
Buyers may open a dispute in the event of non-delivery or non-compliance. You must respond to any dispute within seven days.
Non-delivery is when the buyer has ordered and paid for an item but has not received it. Here are some examples of disputes for non-delivery:
- An article has never been sent.
- An item has been sent to an address that is not on the 1H2O3 receipt.
- There is no evidence that the item was sent to the buyer’s address.
An item is considered non-compliant if it is significantly different from the description of your product description and photos. Here are some examples of non-compliance disputes:
- The article received is of a color, size, version or model other than what appears on the picture or is described in the product sheet.
- The article is of a different design or made in another material.
- The article was presented as genuine but not authentic.
- You did not specify that an item was damaged or had missing items.
- One buyer ordered three items but received only two.
- The condition of the article has not been described correctly. For example, the description presented the item as “new” when it had already been used.
A dispute for non-compliant article can also be opened in case of late delivery. To do so, the buyer must prove that all these conditions have been met:
- The item (s) have been ordered for a specific date or event.
- The buyer and seller have agreed on a deadline.
- The item (s) became unnecessary after this date.
We are pleased to offer this policy in the language of your choice, but it is important to understand that the French version of this document controls and governs your use of the 1H2O3 services. You can change your language preference in your account settings.