Community Rules and Regulations
At 1H2O3, community is at the heart of everything we do. 1H2O3 members use community features to inspire each other, share knowledge, exchange ideas and build relationships. Community spaces are made up of Forums and Teams.
Members who use any of the community’s features must be over 18 years of age. In addition, in order for 1H2O3 to remain a safe and respectful sales platform, you agree to observe the following rules in all community spaces:
- Respect the privacy of other members. Do not share any private or personally
- identifiable information in public areas of the site.
- Be honest and transparent about yourself. Do not use false identities. Show respect for other members. Do not use community spaces to publicly criticize a specific member, shop or item.
- Do not use community tools or features to intervene in the affairs of another member.
- Do not use community spaces to harass other members. Similarly, do not publish content in community spaces that is likely to promote, defend or promote hatred.
- Do not publish threats of violence against others or encourage others to use violence or engage in illegal activities.
- Do not use spam.
You will find below other rules that apply to you when you use the features of the Forums or Teams 1H2O3.
The Forums correspond to a public space of 1H2O3 where you can find members of the community and communicate on all the subjects that interest you.
By using the 1H2O3 Forums feature, you acknowledge that:
- Vos billets publiés dans les Forums sont de nature permanente (sauf s’ils sont supprimés par 1H2O3 pour cause de non-respect de nos règles).
- If they are intended to express disagreement or criticism, they should be constructive, encouraging and supportive.
- In order to ensure the good organization and effectiveness of the Forums for all, the moderators may have to take certain measures. These measures are not open to discussion.
- 1H2O3 reserves the right to remove any inappropriate content from the Forums at any time.
- Failure to comply with these EU rules may result in the loss of your posting privileges in the Forums.
Teams 1H2O3 is a community feature that allows you to connect with other members.
By using the Teams feature of 1H2O3, you recognize that:
- 1H2O3 has no responsibility or involvement in the rules, membership fees, finances or other actions of a Team.
- Teams that do not comply with the rules of 1H2O3 may be deleted, and 1H2O3 reserves the right to remove a Team for any reason.
- 1H2O3 will not act as an arbitrator in disputes between Teams and third parties, nor between Teams or Team members.
- 1H2O3 will not exercise control over forums hosted by third parties or other independent sites managed by Teams.
- Any use of the term “1H2O3”, other trademarks of 1H2O3 or similar marks must comply with the Trademark Regulations.
- A Team may not use obscene, coarse or racist language or images in its name, banner or logo.
- A Team cannot be used for the sole purpose of redirecting the user flow to another Internet location. 1H2O3 reserves the right to remove links published on any Team profile page or Team page for any reason. Unsolicited promotion or advertising by representatives or affiliates of services, websites, or other third party products is not permitted.
- A Team must have a leader. Team moderation is the responsibility of its leader.
- Team Forums are subject to these Community Rules and may not be used for protest or debate purposes concerning disputes between members or with 1H2O3.
- If a Team chooses to use a specific tag for its members’ product files (also called a “Team tag”), this tag must contain the word “team”. 1H2O3 will not arbitrate disputes concerning the use of Teams tags on product sheets.
We are pleased to offer this policy in the language of your choice, but it is important to understand that the French version of this document controls and governs your use of the 1H2O3 services. You can change your language preference in your account settings.