Trade Mark Regulations
1H2O3 supports and encourages the ideas, services, and tools that use and complement the 1H2O3 services. At the same time, we attach importance to protecting our reputation, our brands and the identity of our brand. This Trademark Policy explains how to refer to 1H2O3, our trademarks or services.
What you need to know about the brand
A trademark is a word, name, symbol or device (or a combination of these elements) that identifies the goods or services of a person or company and distinguishes them from the goods and services of others. The term “1H2O3”, the expression “1H2O3” and other illustrations, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names of 1H2O3 (collectively, the “1H2O3 Marks”) are registered trademarks, trademarks or trade dress of 1H2O3, in Switzerland and/or other countries.
Why does 1H2O3 need to protect the 1H2O3 Brand? 1H2O3 must be able to assure Internet users and others that only services offered, sponsored, or approved by 1H2O3 carry the 1H2O3 Marks. Trademark legislation requires not only that we provide protection against improper use of 1H2O3 Marks, but also that we provide protection against the use of similar confusingly similar Marks.
Use of 1H2O3 Marks
Here are our rules for using 1H2O3 Marks:
We support and encourage the use of 1H2O3 Marks in the following ways:
- Make fair use of the 1H2O3 Marks. 1H2O3 supports freedom of expression and you do not need permission to make legitimate comments about 1H2O3, the company, or the services of 1H2O3. For example, if you sell on 1H2O3, it is useful to let people know.
- Distinguish Marks of 1H2O3 from the surrounding text, for example, by capitalizing the first letter of Marks of 1H2O3.
- Spell 1H2O3 Marks correctly.
We do not authorize the following uses of the 1H2O3 Marks:
- Incorporate a 1H2O3 Mark or similar mark that may cause confusion in, for example, the name of your company, organization, non-profit organization, event, or mark.
- Delete, alter, misrepresent or modify the Marks of 1H2O3, including by adding other terms to the Marks of 1H2O3 to create new words.
Use the Marks of 1H2O3 or a similar mark that may cause confusion so as to misrepresent a relationship or affiliation with, or sponsorship or endorsement by 1H2O3, or that may reasonably be construed as suggesting that the information is derived from, or represents the views or opinions of 1H2O3, or an employee of 1H2O3.
- Use the 1H2O3 Marks in a product without our written permission.
Use any trademarks, service marks, trade dress, creations or logos similar to or likely to be misunderstood by 1H2O3 Marks or the aesthetics of the 1H2O3 website.
- Use the 1H2O3 Marks in any manner whatsoever or on any website that contains or promotes adult content, gambling, or otherwise violates applicable laws or regulations.
- Use the 1H2O3 Marks in a manner considered by 1H2O3 in its sole discretion to be misleading, unfair, defamatory, defamatory, infringing, slanderous, derogatory, disparaging, incriminating, obscene or in any other manner objectionable by 1H2O3.
We are pleased to offer this policy in the language of your choice, but it is important to understand that the French version of this document controls and governs your use of the 1H2O3 services. You can change your language preference in your account settings.