1H2O3 is a platform where you can buy unique merchandise directly from sellers located all over the world. Whether you’re looking for crafts, industrial products or services, we want your shopping experience on 1H2O3 to be the best it can be. Read this document to learn more about your rights and obligations as a buyer.
1. Understand the restrictions of 1H2O3 as a sales platform
1H2O3 allows buyers to find items, learn about them, and make transactions with sellers anywhere in the world. It should be noted, however, that 1H2O3 is not a party to these transactions. By purchasing on 1H2O3, you understand that :
- You don’t buy directly from 1H2O3, but from one of the many sellers who offer you their expertise on 1H2O3 ;
- 1H2O3 does not pre-screen sellers and, therefore, does not endorse or guarantee the items sold on 1H2O3 or the content published by sellers (e.g., photographs or language used on product sheets or in terms and conditions); and
- Each seller on 1H2O3 accepts different payment methods and has its own processing times, shipping methods and terms and conditions.
As a member of the community, you have the opportunity to report an item or store that violates any or all of the 1H2O3 rules. Reports are confidential.
2. Communicate with other 1H2O3 members
You can use the 1H2O3 Conversations tool to communicate directly with vendors or other 1H2O3 members. Conversations are a convenient way to ask vendors questions about an item or order. Conversations cannot be used for the following activities:
- Send non-solicited advertisements or promotions, requests for donations or spam;
- Harass or abuse another member. On 1H2O3 , you may not discriminate on the basis of :
- the race
- the color
- ethnic origin
- national origin
- gender identity
- sexual orientation
- any other feature protected by applicable law
- Contacting someone after he/she has explicitly asked you not to; or
- Interfering in the transaction or activity of another member.
InterferenceInterference occurs when one member intentionally interferes with another member’s store in order to distract from its activity. Interference is strictly prohibited on 1H2O3. Examples of interference include :
- Contact another member via 1H2O3 Conversations to warn them about a particular member, store or item;
- Post comments in public areas to protest or discuss a dispute with another member;
- Buying an item from a seller for the sole purpose of leaving a negative review;
- Maliciously clicking on a competitor’s product listing promotion ads to drain that member’s advertising budget. This is also known as “click fraud”.
HarassmentAny use of 1H2O3 Conversations to harass other members is strictly prohibited. Similarly, Conversations may not be used to promote or glorify hatred, or otherwise violate any characteristic of discrimination protected by applicable law. If you receive a Conversation that violates these rules, please notify us immediately.
3. Buy an item on 1H2O3
When you make a purchase from a store on 1H2O3, you directly support an independent activity, each one having its own product sheets, regulations, processing times and payment systems. By buying from a seller on 1H2O3, you declare :
- To have read the product description and the terms and conditions of sale before making the purchase;
- Have sent the appropriate payment for the item(s) purchased; and
- Have provided accurate shipping information to the seller.
4. Post a review on an article
Reviews are a good way to learn more about a seller’s items, help good sellers build a solid reputation, or alert other buyers to an unfortunate experience.
You can leave a review, including a five-star rating and a photo of your purchase, within 100 days of your item’s estimated delivery date. The estimated delivery date is the purchase date + processing time + shipping time. You may change your review, including photo, as many times as you like during this 100-day period.
By submitting a review or photo, you acknowledge that :
- Your review and/or photo and profile information will be publicly displayed on the seller’s product listing and review pages.
- Review and photos may not:
a. Contain private information;
b. Contain obscene, racist or harassing language or images;
c. Encourage or glorify hatred, or otherwise violate any characteristic of discrimination protected by applicable law;
d. Contain claims of prohibited medicinal substances;
e. Contain advertising or spam;
f. Involve matters beyond the control of the seller, such as the carrier, 1H2O3 or a third party; or
g. Undermine the integrity of the notification system.
- No extortion is allowed on 1H2O3 . Any attempt to manipulate opinions through threats, intimidation, or bribery is considered extortion and is strictly prohibited on 1H2O3 . Examples of extortion include:
a. A buyer leaves a negative review in an attempt to force the seller to provide additional items that were not agreed upon in the original transaction.
b. A buyer leaves a negative review in an attempt to force the seller to issue a refund when a refund is not warranted.
- Vicarious scamming is not allowed on 1H2O3. Con artistry is the fraudulent enhancement of a store’s reputation through the use of another account. The purpose of a proxy scam is to make a seller more attractive by increasing their store’s sales and overall review score. Not only does this violate our core value of transparency, but it is also considered a deceptive business practice. Reviews must reflect the buyer’s experience or honest and unbiased opinions, conclusions and beliefs.
By uploading a photo to one of 1H2O3’s websites or mobile apps, you guarantee that :
- You are the owner of the photo or have the rights or permission to use the photo; and
Sellers are allowed to respond to reviews with three stars or less. Sellers’ responses to reviews must also comply with these rules. Sellers may hide photos that they believe do not accurately represent their brand, as well as report reviews that violate our Terms of Service.
5. Create and upload content
As a member of 1H2O3, you have the possibility to create and upload various types of content, such as usernames, conversations, text, photos and videos. To ensure safety and respect within our community, you agree not to upload content:
- abusive, threatening, defamatory, harassing or otherwise violating applicable law;
- obscene or vulgar;
- that constitutes an invasion of another person’s privacy or intellectual property rights; or
- false, misleading or deceptive.
6. Report a problem with an order or return an item
1H2O3 litigation system
Even though 1H2O3 is not directly involved in transactions between buyers and sellers, we provide a dispute system in the event that a purchase from a seller does not meet your expectations. You can use 1H2O3’s dispute system to reach a solution with the seller in case of non-delivery, or if an item you received does not match the description on the product sheet. You can open a dispute in the following cases:
Non-deliveryNon-delivery occurs when the buyer orders and pays for an item, but the seller does not ship it at all or does not ship it to the correct address. Here are some examples of non-delivery disputes:
- An article was never sent.
- An item was not sent to the address indicated on 1H2O3.
- There is no proof that the item was sent to the buyer’s address.
Non-complianceAn item is considered non-compliant if it is significantly different from the description on the product sheet or the photos provided by the seller. Here are some examples of disputes for non-compliance:
- The item received is a different color, size, version or model.
- The item is of a different design or made of a different material.
- The article was presented as being authentic but genuine.
- The seller did not specify that an item was damaged or had missing parts.
- A buyer ordered three items but only received two.
- The condition of the item was not described correctly. For example, the description presented the item as “new” when it has already been used.
A dispute for non-compliance can also be opened in case of late delivery. For this, the buyer must prove that all these conditions have been met:
- The item(s) was ordered for a specific date or event.
- The buyer and seller have agreed on a deadline.
- The item(s) are no longer needed after this date
Ineligible TransactionsSome disputes cannot be reported in the 1H2O3 dispute system. Like, for example:
- Items purchased in person.
- Non-tangible items, services or prohibited items.
- Transactions that have not been settled via the 1H2O3 or PayPal payment system.
- Items returned without prior agreement with the seller.
- Items that have been modified, used, after being received.
- Physical or tangible items that cannot be returned because they have been destroyed or discarded by the buyer.
- Items received after the date agreed upon by the seller and the buyer, due to delays in delivery.
- Delivery dispute costs.
Request a cancellation
Only sellers can cancel transactions. Buyers can ask a seller to cancel an order via Conversations.
Return an item
Each seller has its own refund policy, which should be described in its terms and conditions. Not all sellers accept returns. If you live in the European Union, you may have a 14-day “cooling-off period” or “right of withdrawal” during which you can return an item for any reason.
We are happy to provide this policy in the language of your choice, but it is important to understand that the French version of this document controls and governs your use of 1H2O3 services. You can change your language preference in your account settings.