1H2O3 is a platform where you can buy unique goods directly from sellers located all over the world. Whatever you’re looking for, whether it’s crafts, industrial products or services, we intend to make your purchasing experience on 1H2O3 the best it can be. Read this document to learn more about your rights and obligations as a buyer.
1. Understand the limitations of 1H2O3 as a sales platform
1H2O3 allows buyers to find items, learn about them, and make transactions with sellers around the world. It should be noted, however, that 1H2O3 is not a part of any of these transactions. When buying on 1H2O3, you understand that :
- You don’t buy directly from 1H2O3, but from one of the many sellers who offer you their talent on 1H2O3 ;
- 1H2O3 does not pre-qualify sellers and, therefore, does not guarantee or endorse the items sold on 1H2O3 or the content published by sellers (e.g., photographs or language used on product sheets or in terms and conditions); and
- Each seller on 1H2O3 will accept different payment methods and will apply their own processing times, shipping methods and terms and conditions.
As a member of the community, you have the ability to report an item or store that violates any or all of the 1H2O3 rules. Reports are confidential.
2. Communicate with other 1H2O3 members
You can use the 1H2O3 Conversations tool to communicate directly with vendors or other 1H2O3 members. Conversations are a convenient way to ask vendors questions about an item or order. Conversations cannot be used for the following activities:
- Send unsolicited advertisements or promotions, requests for donations or spam;
- Harass or abuse another member. On 1H2O3 , you cannot discriminate on the basis of :
- the race
- ethnic origin
- national origin
- gender identity
- sexual orientation
- any other characteristics protected by applicable law
- Contact someone after he/she has explicitly asked you not to do so; or
- Interference in the transaction or activity of another member.
Interference is when a member intentionally interferes with another member’s shop to divert activity Interference is strictly prohibited on 1H2O3. Examples of interference include the act of:
- Contact another member via Conversations 1H2O3 to warn them against a particular member, shop or item;
- Post comments in public areas to protest or discuss a dispute with another member;
- Buy an item from a seller for the sole purpose of leaving a negative review;
- Maliciously click on the advertisements of a competitor’s product cards to exhaust the advertising budget of that member. This is also called click fraud.
Any use of 1H2O3 Conversations to harass other members is strictly prohibited Similarly, Conversations may not be used to promote or glorify hatred, or otherwise violate any characteristic of discrimination protected by law. If you receive a conversation that violates these rules, please inform us immediately.
3. Buy article on 1H2O3
When you make a purchase from a shop on 1H2O3, you directly support an independent activity, each with its own product sheets, regulations, processing times and payment systems. By buying from a seller on 1H2O3, you declare:
- To have read the description of the article and the general conditions of sale before having made the purchase;
- Have sent the appropriate payment for the purchased item (s); and
- Have provided the seller with accurate shipping information.
4. Submitting a notice on an article
Advisories are a good way to learn more about a seller’s items, help good sellers build a solid reputation or warn other buyers of an unfortunate experience.
You can leave a notice, including a five-star rating and a photo of your purchase, within 100 days of the expected delivery date of your item. Estimated delivery date is the date of purchase + processing time + shipping time. You can change your opinion, including a photo, as many times as you wish during this period of 100 days.
By submitting a notice or photograph, you acknowledge that:
- Your review and/or photo and profile information will be posted publicly on the seller’s product sheets and review pages.
- Opinions and photos cannot be used:
a. Contain private information;
b. Contain obscene, racist or harassing images or language;
c. To promote or glorify hatred, or otherwise violate any characteristic of discrimination protected by law;
d. Contain claims of prohibited medicinal substances;
e. Contain advertising or spam;
f. Concern aspects beyond the seller’s control, such as the carrier, 1H2O3 or a third party; or
g. Breach the integrity of the notification system.
- No extortion is allowed on 1H2O3. Any attempt to manipulate opinions by threat, intimidation or bribery is considered extortion and is strictly prohibited on 1H2O3. Here are some examples of extortion:
a. A buyer leaves a negative notice to try to force the seller to provide additional items that were not agreed to in the original transaction.
b. A buyer leaves a negative notice to try to force the seller to make a refund when a refund is not justified.
- Fraud by intermediary is not allowed on 1H2O3. Intermediary fraud is the act of fraudulently increasing a shop’s reputation through the use of another account. The purpose of the scam by intermediary is to make a seller more attractive by increasing the number of sales of his shop and the overall score of notice. Not only does this violate our fundamental value of transparency, but it is also seen as a misleading business practice. Advice must reflect the experience of the buyer or honest and impartial opinions, conclusions and convictions.
By uploading a photo to one of the 1H2O3 websites or mobile applications, you guarantee that:
- You are the owner of the photo or you have the right or permission to use the photo; and
5. Create and download content
As a 1H2O3 member, you have the ability to create and download various types of content, such as usernames, conversations, text, photos and videos. In order to ensure safety and respect within our community, you agree not to download any content:
- abusive, threatening, slanderous, defamatory, harassing or otherwise violating any applicable law;
- obscene or vulgar;
- that violates the privacy or intellectual property rights of another person; or
- Building a solid reputation through our advisory system
6. Report a problem on an order or return an item
1H2O3 litigation system
Even if 1H2O3 is not directly involved in transactions between buyers and sellers, we provide a litigation system in the event that a purchase from a seller does not meet your expectations. You can use the 1H2O3 Litigation System to reach a solution with the seller in case of non-delivery, or if an item you have received does not match the description of the product data sheet. You can open a dispute in the following cases:
Non-delivery is when the buyer orders and pays for an item but the seller does not ship it at all or sends it to the correct address. Here are some examples of disputes for non-delivery:
- An article has never been sent.
- An article has not been sent to the address listed on 1H2O3.
- There is no evidence that the item was sent to the buyer’s address.
An item is considered non-compliant if it is significantly different from the description of the product sheet or photos provided by the seller. Here are some examples of non-compliance disputes:
- The item received is of another color, size, version or model.
- The article is of a different design or made in another material.
- The article was presented as genuine but not authentic.
- The seller did not specify that an item was damaged or had missing items.
- One buyer ordered three items but received only two.
- The condition of the article has not been described correctly. For example, the description presented the item as “new” when it had already been used.
A dispute for non-conformity can also be opened in case of late delivery. To do so, the buyer must prove that all these conditions have been met:
- The item (s) have been ordered for a specific date or event.
- The buyer and seller have agreed on a deadline.
- The item (s) became useless after that date
Some disputes cannot be reported in the 1H2O3 litigation system. Like, for example:
- Items purchased in person.
- Non-tangible items, services or prohibited items.
- Transactions that have not been settled via the 1H2O3 payment system or PayPal.
- Items returned without prior agreement with the seller.
- Items that have been modified, used, and received.
- Physical or tangible items that cannot be returned because they have been destroyed or discarded by the buyer.
- Items having been received after the date on which the seller and buyer have agreed, due to delays in delivery.
- The cost of disputes concerning delivery.
Request a cancellation
Only sellers can cancel transactions. Buyers can ask a seller to cancel an order via Conversations.
Return an item
Each seller has its own reimbursement rules, which must be described in its general terms and conditions of sale. Not all vendors accept returns. If you reside in the European Union, you may be entitled to a “cooling-off period” of 14 days or a “right of withdrawal” during which you may return an item for any reason.
We are happy to provide this policy in the language of your choice, but it is important to understand that the French version of this document controls and governs your use of 1H2O3 services. You can change your language preference in your account settings.