Whether it is to make water drinkable or to purify it, the use of dosing products is very common. To make assembly and integration easier for you, 1h2o3 has developed a wide range of skids for the dosing of liquid polymers. These complete skids allow liquid chemicals to be diluted with water in a batch process at varying concentrations. Therefore, for an accurate quotation of your project, please fill out the following design form.
<< Click to view the design form
Operating principle of the DBL
The level of the available solution is controlled by an ultrasonic sensor located outside the tank, which allows :
- In the lowest level, to restart the preparation of a batch;
- In high level, stop the dilution water supply and the pumping of the mother solution.
The operation is controlled by the contactor placed on the rotameter
- Equipment fault: a fault on one of the skid’s equipment
- Preparation fault: if the high level is not reached after the set time
The batch liquid dosing equipment has the following components:
- Control cabinet made of Siemens components with synoptic panel and two-colour LED signalling of the main parts.
- Peristaltic type suction pump with high suction capacity, suitable for standard or viscous liquids, driven by a motor and controlled by a variable speed drive in a ratio of 1 to 10.
- Stirrerwith removable quick coupling system, shaft and 45º smooth tetrapetal propellers in 316 stainless steel. Two propellers in the two-stage versions.
Complete skid for diluting liquid chemicals with water in a discontinuous way at variable concentrations.
The structure is suitable for chemically compatible liquids that can be dosed with a peristaltic pump, such as polymers. In option, we have :
- Peristaltic dosing pump: to dose the daughter solution to the process with on/off contact
- Double stage tank: can be removed if maturation is not required.
- Safety box: PE safety box for the dosing pump.
All over the world, 1h2o3 packages have dimensions compatible with transport in HC containers.
Once the order has been placed, the above-mentioned period runs (excluding weeks 31 to 34 and 51 to 52) from the date of receipt of payment and validation of the project plan (including all the options requested in the case of special requests). As soon as the equipment is ready, it will be shipped to you.