Whether it is to purify water or to make it safe for drinking, the use of dosing products is very common. To make assembly and integration easier, 1h2o3 has developed a wide range of skids for the dosing of powdered polymers. These complete skids allow to dilute powdery chemicals with water in a discontinuous way at variable concentrations. Therefore, for an accurate quotation of your project, please fill in the design form on this page
<< Click to view your design form
DBP operating concept
The available solution level is monitored by an ultrasonic probe located outside the tank, which allows :
- In the lower level, to restart the preparation of a batch;
- At high level, to stop the dilution water supply and the screw operation.
The operation is controlled by the contactor placed on the rotameter.
- Equipment fault: a fault on one of the skid’s equipment
- Preparation fault: if the high level is not reached after the set time
The batch powder dosing equipment has the following components:
- Control cabinet made of Siemens components with synoptic panel and signaling of the main parts by two-color LED.
- Screw feeder with central solids extraction screw and compact hopper in HDPE. Hopper equipped with a window indicating the powder level.
- Stirrer with removable quick coupling system, shaft and 45º smooth tetrapetal propellers in 316 stainless steel. Two propellers in the two-stage versions.
Complete skid for diluting liquid chemicals with water discontinuously to varying concentrations. The design is suitable for chemically compatible liquids that can be dosed with a peristaltic pump such as polymers. As an option we have :
- Peristaltic dosing pump: to dose the daughter solution to the process with on/off contact.
- Hopper powder shortage sensor: placed in the hopper, this sensor signals any lack of product.
- Heating resistor: placed on the distribution screw, it prevents the formation of lumps.
- Hopper extension: increases the volume from 50 liters to 100 or 200 liters.
- Protection box: PE protection box for the dosing pump.
- Twin stage tank: can be removed if maturation is not required.
All over the world, 1h2o3 packages have dimensions compatible with transport in HC containers.
Once the order has been placed, the above-mentioned period runs (excluding weeks 31 to 34 and 51 to 52) from the date of receipt of payment and validation of the project plan (including all the options requested in the case of special requests). As soon as the equipment is ready, it will be shipped to you. A road transport requires approximately one week to set up, it can take up to 3 weeks for a container depending on the destination.