CFC flocculator coagulator is a standardized equipment with many options: position of inlets and outlets, connections, type of stirrers… Therefore, it is necessary to fill out the design form opposite so that we can provide you with a precise estimate and a 3D plan.
<< Click to view the flocculator coagulator design form
Reduce the size of your installations with the CFC physico-chemical treatment. This indoor structure, with a volume of 2.5 m3, is equipped with a coagulation tank and a flocculation tank. With the formation of flocs, this equipment allows, among other things
- remove TSS and colloid
- the agglomeration of silts and clays
- heavy metal precipitation
You will find below some of the characteristics of the 1h2o3 flocculators and the advantages of the CFC:
The coagulation flocculation allows an agglomeration of the particles between them and is adapted to your needs. Since they are larger and heavier, they settle much better. This has many benefits:
- The sedimentation process is accelerated, as the Hazen speedincreases
- As the velocity increases, the settling area decreases, which results in significant savings on settling
- The output water is of better quality because the smallest particles have also been trapped in the flocs
- The sludge is of better quality because it is more compact and more concentrated. They are also easier to process by centrifugation for example
- The manufacturing material of the polypropylene flocculation coagulation tanks are highly resistant to corrosion and environmentally friendly
- The flows are allocated efficiently to separate the structures
Whether it is for a new installation or to complete an existing treatment:
- Treatment of sludge waste,
- Industrial sewage
- Water purification
- Elimination of organic and inorganic pollutants (particulate and/or dissolved, colloids),
- Suspended solids removal (SS),
- Phosphorus precipitation,
- Clay suspensions and mixes,
- Cement milks,
- Metal and anion removal,
- Suppression of certain populations of microorganisms,
- Removal of oil particles and grease
- Rainwater and runoff
- Metal processing
- Paper and board
- 0,37kW, IP55, 3×400 V Motors
- Speed of rotation of the coagulation vat: 200 rpm in base.
- Rotation speed of flocculation vat: 60 rpm in base
Flow divider (except CFC):
- 3 adjustable outputs in d110
- each output is completely insulated.
Inlets and outlets
- Water input d160: either on the left (as shown) or on the right
- Outputs d110 in reverse of input: right (as shown) or left
- Safety overflow d160: optionally front, left, right (as shown)
Supply of separate stirrers
- If you have your favorite brand of stirrer that you want to install yourself, you will get a discount for the 2 mixers.
- If you only want a large mixing vat, then you can order only one stirrer.
Strengthening the bottom of the clarifier
- With even more resistant materials for very sandy waters
Inlets and outlets
- All entrances and exits can be equipped with :
- connection up to d63
- of adhesive/flange: diameter at choice
All over the world, 1h2o3 packages have dimensions compatible with transport in HC containers.
Once the order has been placed, the above-mentioned period runs (excluding weeks 31 to 34 and 51 to 52) from the date of receipt of payment and validation of the project plan (including all the options requested in the case of special requests). As soon as the equipment is ready, it will be shipped to you. A road transport requires approximately one week to set up, it can take up to 3 weeks for a container depending on the destination.