Get Solids Removal & Biological Filtration in One Unit
No matter your specifications, we have the perfect filter solution for your recirculating aquaculture system.
Our filters are designed to be robust and reliable, with few moving parts. They also operate at low pressure to allow the use of low to medium head pumps for energy savings. Experience reduced maintenance, minimal water loss, and improved filtration.
High Density Fish Keeping Made Easy
Our filters easily handle high waste loads without caking or channeling and are designed with few moving parts, making maintenance easy and infrequent. We also offer self-automated filters (FIT System, Polygeyser, Airlift, and Endurance) and controller systems to make routine maintenance more automated.
Large aquaculture facility utilizing multiple Bead Filters.
Red drum broodstock facility utilizing a AquaPonic 22 filter.
1h2o3 Filters Are Known For Reliability
Our filters are used in a wide variety of high-demand environments all around the world: from zoos and aquariums to large fish farms. 1H2O3 is committed to continually researching and innovating filter technology and tackling the many challenges of fish keeping.
When you buy from 1H2O3, you get a quality manufactured and tested product with real technical support from our team of filtration experts.
Are You Planning a Large Facility or Complex Aquaculture Project?
Our engineering team can help conceptualize, design, and create a complete custom system that is tailored to your specific needs. From design to installation, the engineers at 1H2O3 are ready to apply over 20 years of biofiltration experience to your large scale operation.
Find out today how we can build an aquaculture filter system that works for you!
Small-scale Home Aquaculture Project? We Can Help
Whether you are operating out of a garage or a backyard greenhouse, 1H2O3 filters are great for home aquaculture operations. We have a wide variety of filters that can handle varying fish loads.
For systems that need a standalone filter, we recommend the 1H2O3 AquaPonic Filter (pictured right). It is an advancement of our patented technology which features automatic backwash, a small footprint, and superior mechanical and biofiltration.
If you are in need of a complete plug-and-play system with both the filter and tank in one unit, check out the 1H2O3 FIT System. FWT (or Filter-with-Tank) systems are great for hobbyists getting started with aquaculture or replacing an existing system.
Small-scale, home tilapia project utilizing the 1H2O3 APS3 filter configured for airlift operation.
Why Buy an 1H2O3 Bead Filter?
- Tested technology – over 20 years of research and real-world application have proven bead filtration superiority
- Energy savings – smaller pumps paired with efficient design
- Low maintenance – backwashing is quick and doesn’t require you to get your hands dirty
- Longevity – media never needs replacement and is resistant to clogging and channeling
- Excellent biofiltration – media contains 1300 m2 of surface area per cubic meter for the biological breakdown of nitrogenous waste
- Superior clarification – studies show that our filters remove 100% of particles greater than 50 microns and 48% of particles in the 5-10 micron range per pass
- Water conserving technology – our newest filters recycle their own backwash water, drastically reducing water loss!
- Two year warranty – if there is a defect in filter manufacturing 1H2O3 will provide a warranty replacement for up to TWO year from the date of shipment
Let’s Get Started Today
From a simple filter to a complete custom system, our engineers can help you find the perfect filtration system for your needs. Get in touch today!