To receive a quote based on your needs, we invite you to fill out the design form on the right.
<< Click to display the rotary drum screen design form
The screener is a required equipment to protect your downstream process. This allows to remove all the large waste above the selected mesh size. Also, it allows to separate some of the grease and sand. The TR3 rotary drum screen is perfect for any wastewater treatment plant up to 2700EH. Separate waste collection significantly improves the quality of the mud. Their valorization or spreading is then easier.
Our rotary drum screens stood out thanks to:
- the sturdy construction of the drum in triangular wire
- with wear-proof scraper with constant pressure on the drum
- with stainless steel roller bearings
- at the indirect drum workout
The waste water is transferred to a dispenser box from where it spreads over the upper part of the drum. While the water flows through the mesh, the screenings are carried away at the top by the rotation of the drum. Once the waste is collected, it is collected in a stainless steel hopper before being stored in a waste garbage can or a truck.
Rotary drum screens are used for many applications:
Industrial and agri-food effluents:
- Wine and vineyard, dairy or paper effluents
- Slaughterhouses, dairies, saltings, fast food, cooked meals, canning factories, fruits, animal feed, …
- Process water, washing water (fruits and vegetables, potatoes), waste water.
- Textile, laundry, tannery
- Shipyards, fish industry, river dredging
Urban effluents :
- Municipal wastewater: direct fine screening or downstream of a pre-screening.
- Networks: treatment of wastewater from storm overflow
- Wastewater at the inlet of a lagoon or a reed bed
Shipping Everywhere in the world, the 1h2o3 packages have dimensions compatible with a transport in HC container. Production time
Once the order has been placed, the above-mentioned period runs (excluding weeks 31 to 34 and 51 to 52) from the date of receipt of payment and validation of the project plan (including all the options requested in the case of special requests). As soon as the equipment is ready, it will be shipped to you. A road transport requires approximately one week to set up, it can take up to 3 weeks for a container depending on the destination.