The CFCE flocculator coagulator is a standardized equipment with many options: position of inlets and outlets, connections, type of stirrers… Therefore, it is required to fill in the design form beside so we can provide an accurate quotation and a 3D drawing.
<< Click to view the flocculator coagulator design form
Reduce the size of your installations with the CFCE physico-chemical treatment. This outdoor equipment, with a volume of 2.5 m3, is made of a coagulation and of a flocculation tank.
It is supplied with a removable hood which allows:
- prevent outside waste, such as dead leaves, from entering the system,
- prevent seaweed growth in the channels
This reinforced hood can support the weight of a man, is non-slip and easy to handle.
The whole outer structure is made of high quality honeycomb plates with UV protection, which keeps the heat in and resists UV attacks.
You will find below some of the characteristics of the 1h2o3 flocculators and the advantages of the CFC:
The coagulation flocculation allows an agglomeration of the particles between them and is adapted to your needs. Since they are larger and heavier, they settle much better. This has many benefits:
- The sedimentation process is accelerated, as the Hazen speedincreases
- As the velocity increases, the settling area decreases, which results in significant savings on settling
- The output water is of better quality because the smallest particles have also been trapped in the flocs
- The mud is of better quality because it is more compact and more concentrated. They are also easier to process by centrifugation for example
- The manufacturing material of the polypropylene flocculation coagulation tanks are highly resistant to corrosion and environmentally friendly
- The flows are allocated efficiently to separate the structures
Whether it is for a new installation or to complete an existing treatment:
- Treatment of waste mud,
- Industrial sewage
- Water purification
- Elimination of organic and inorganic pollutants (particulate and/or dissolved, colloids),
- Suspended solids removal (SS),
- Phosphorus precipitation,
- Clay suspensions and mixes,
- Cement milks,
- Metal and anion removal,
- Suppression of certain populations of microorganisms,
- Removal of oil particles and grease
- Rainwater and runoff
- Metal processing
- Paper and board
- 0,37kW, IP55, 3×400 V Motors
- Speed of rotation of the coagulation vat: 200 rpm in base.
- Rotation speed of flocculation vat: 60 rpm in base
Flow divider (except CFC):
- 3 adjustable outputs in d110
- each output is completely insulated.
Inlets and outlets
- Water input d160: either on the left (as shown) or on the right
- Outputs d110 in reverse of input: right (as shown) or left
- Safety overflow d160: optionally front, left, right (as shown)
All over the world, 1h2o3 packages have dimensions compatible with transport in HC containers.
Once the order has been placed, the above-mentioned period runs (excluding weeks 31 to 34 and 51 to 52) from the date of receipt of payment and validation of the project plan (including all the options requested in the case of special requests). As soon as the equipment is ready, it will be shipped to you. A road transport requires approximately one week to set up, it can take up to 3 weeks for a container depending on the destination.