Whether it is for a new installation or to complete an existing treatment:
- Wastewater treatment
- Industrial water treatment
- Drinking water
- Rainwater and runoff
- Backwash of sand filters
- Metals finishing
- River pre-sedimentation
- Lamellae thickness: 3 mm
- Horizontal lamellae spacing: 45 mm
- Inclination: 60°.
- Spacing between lamellae at 60°: 39 mm.
- Lamellae surface area: 1 m².
Twin weir channel with partition siphon:
- Treated effluent weir channel collection.
- Floating sludge weir channel collection.
Inlets and outlets
- Water inlet d160: either on the left, on the front (as shown in the picture), on the right.
- Fresh water outlet d110: optionally left (as shown), front, right
- Floating sludge outlet d110: optionally left (as shown), front, right
Inlets and outlets with PP collars and flanges (instead of a single exit)
- Water flow d160: recommended for pumped water supply. DN adaptation according to your needs.
- Fresh water outlet d110
- Floating sludge outlet d110
According to the options selected, you can also go for collars and flanges on these inlets/outlets:
- Drain d63
- High outlet of pumped sludge d63: recommended for pump option
- Industrial water storage inlet/outlet
- Quick draining to the bottom of the lamellae
All over the world, 1h2o3 packages have dimensions compatible with transport in HC containers.
Once the order has been placed, the above-mentioned period runs (excluding weeks 31 to 34 and 51 to 52) from the date of receipt of payment and validation of the project plan (including all the options requested in the case of special requests). As soon as the equipment is ready, it will be shipped to you. A road transport requires approximately one week to set up, it can take up to 3 weeks for a container depending on the destination.
The reinforced construction allows to contain pressures, whether they come from the inside because of the water, or from the outside with the earth. Placed on a solid foundation, a package can be:
- – completely buried
- – partially buried (example: 1.10 m overhang)
- – simply placed on the slab