PolyGeyser® Bead Filter
The self-automated backwash process requires no moving parts or electronics.
Under development for several years, the patented PolyGeyser® technology is capable of handling ammonia loads 50% – 100% higher than standard bead filters at a fraction of the water loss and head loss.
The innovative backwash process prevents caking and clogging – keeping your day-to-day operations moving along smoothly. The backwash is gentle, keeping the biofilm intact while allowing the system to operate for long periods of time with no maintenance.
- Automatic backwashing – these filters clean themselves
- PolyGeyser has been tested and proven for over 20 years
- Optional Airlift offers additional energy savings
- Superior biological filtration with 1.5x Bubble Beads
- The biofilm remains protected from frequent backwash cycles
- Simple design has no moving parts to break
- Water loss is reduced – only concentrated sludge is removed
PolyGeyser Skid System
Prefabricated for Quick and Easy Installation
With our PolyGeyser skid systems, you can rest assured that you’ve got the job done. These systems come with all your filtration basics, plus optional UV sterilization. The filtration system is as automated as they come, employing a pneumatic backwash mechanism designed to save time.
- Mounted on a skid for indoor or outdoor use
- Optional UV sterilization available
- Centrifugal pumps with strainer sneakers
- Pump Assisted Backwash Kits for pressurized discharge of backwaters
- Plumbed using Schedule 40 PVC
- Unions at strategic locations for easy maintenance
- Simply connect a line leading to your pond or tank, and a line leading to the pond or tank!
“We used the PolyGeyser as a bioclarifier for our red drum broodstock system and we found it to be a powerful clarifier and biofilter in one unit.”
Paul Picard, Chief Aquaculturist, Red Dragon Broodfish App with 8 ‘Deep Tanks